Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Thanks to God,finally we all finished the fasting month. now hari raya will be celebrate with happinest. For this year, my raya day so enjoyable. first time i celebrate with my son.last year i celebrate with my husband only.for this year i celebrate at my mother in law. we all together cooperate to prepare the kuih raya.
My son get a raya money from the people village. my son so smart with wearing baju melayu that colour is red. Theme of colour for this year is red.
As a conclusion i can say that this year for hari raya i celebrated it with a perpect family. i feel thankful for the God for this which happens in my life.

1 comment:

Syaz said...

It must be good celebrating with your son though you're still young. That must be a new extravagant experience for you. I'm glad that you're happy. Selamat Hari Raya. By the way Laila, try to improve your vocabularies and grammar ya!